Performance Car Hire Ltd strives to do everything to ensure our clients receive the best possible service. If you are not satisfied with the level of service provided by us, we will endeavour to resolve this quickly.
Here is how to make a complaint
- Complaints can be made by letter, email or telephone at:
- ADDRESS: FAO The Manager, Performance Car Hire Ltd, 1210 Centre Park Square, Centre Park, Warrington, WA1 1RU
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- TELEPHONE: 0333 043 3792
- We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint by your preferred method of communication within three working days
- We aim to resolve all complaints within 30 days of receipt. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved.
- We aim to resolve all our customer complaints internally. If, however, you are not satisfied with the final outcome of our complaints procedure, you are able to contact the BVRLA Conciliation Service as an approved Alternative Dispute Resolution service. Details can be found at www.bvrla.co.uk or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org