If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website. The term ‘Performance Car Hire’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is LawShield House, 850 Ibis Court, Lakeside Drive, Centre Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 1RL. Our company registration number is 03499256, England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Damage Waiver Terms and Conditions:
Damage waiver reduces the liability you are responsible for in the event of damage or theft of the hire vehicle. If the damage waiver is included in your booking the excess amounts are as follows, Super Prestige £5,000 (these are vehicles valued over £100,000) and Prestige £2,000 (these are vehicles valued under a £100,000).
To lower the excesses our damage waiver can be purchased from as little as £17.00 per day for a maximum of 20 days.
Customers who can provide independent verified provision to cover the damage and theft to the vehicle may be able to decline the damage waiver. If you decline the damage waiver you will be required to pay these charges and then seek compensation from your carrier. Please be aware that the damage waiver is not an insurance policy.
- Alcoholism or the use of drugs. (other than drugs taken in accordance with treatment prescribed and directed by a registered medical practitioner, but not for the treatment of any drug addiction).
- Loss or damaged directly or indirectly caused through or in the consequence of war, terrorism, invasion, acts of foreign enemies.
- Any fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act committed by any person in connection with this policy.
- Loss arising from operation of the hired vehicle in violation of the terms of the hire agreement.
- Any amount recovered for the hire vehicle by the hire company.
- Any vehicles that are not hired through the hire company.
- Wear, tear mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Losses arising out of illegal activities.
- Driving by any persons not covered by the hire company.
- Losses occurring from not driving on a public highway.
- Additional travel expenses unless otherwise stated in the policy wording.
- Consequential losses unless stated in the policy wording.
- Any claim arising while driving in violation of the road laws of the country.
- Damage to the hire vehicle interior unless the damage is a result of an accidental collision.
- Damage to the vehicle due to mis-fuelling of the vehicle.
- Loss of keys to the vehicle.